Who We Are
Clark-Reliance® is a world class manufacturing company, serving customers in over 120 countries in the power generation, refining, gas processing, and chemical industries. Clark-Reliance is a company that strives to maintain an environment that nurtures employees. Clark-Reliance prides itself on the development of its employees and finds way to continue to grow every year.
What is an Production Technician?
The Production Technician will perform a variety of manual tasks involving mechanical, electrical assembly and test operations on the assigned product lines. This may include painting and/or deburring a wide variety of products, perform routine activities involved in the assembly, storing, stocking and handling of materials, systems and products. This is a first shift position with hours from 7am-3:30pm.
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will have recent assembly experience using blueprints and hand/power tools in a manufacturing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Effectively assemble and test the variety of products for the qualified area.
2. Ensure accurate documentation and tracking of materials and inventory.
3. Ensure that products and systems are shipped with appropriate packing, documentation and delivery requirements.
4. Visually inspect product to ensure that the product has not been damaged or has not deteriorated during handling, storage, packaging or shipping.
5. Inspect, test and/or evaluate all parts manufactured in the specific assembly area and to perform quality related analysis.
6. May track inventory to prepare other documentation on a computer.
7. Effectively perform material handling activities such as crating, packing, shipping, receiving, picking, lifting, moving and using materials handling equipment when necessary. (such as: lift trucks, tow motors, cranes, high lifts, etc.)
8. Utilize small and large tools, hoists, dollies, and other devices when necessary.
9. Perform routine preventative maintenance as required to maintain equipment in top operational order.
10. Comply with all safety procedures in each area assigned, including but not limited to, wearing protective clothing, special handling of chemicals, special handling of product, safety/rescue equipment usage, etc.
11. Interact and communicate with all levels of employees within the Company, as well as suppliers, customers and peers effectively.
12. Comply with policies, procedures, standards and rules of the Company.
13. Maintain quality assurance policy consistent with ISO standards.
14. Maintain work area in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
15. Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
16. Perform all other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education
• Able to read, write, and follow verbal instructions in Standard English. • One to three years related manufacturing experience preferred. • Ability to read simple blueprints and technical specifications. • Ability to handle non-routine, standard projects and tasks.
Physical and Technical Environment
• Must regularly lift or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds, using proper lifting techniques or other available resources such as lifting or moving equipment or help from another employee. • Regularly required to walk or stand, bend or twist, climb, reach with hands or arms. • Exposure to noise, dust, heat and cold on a regular basis. • Exposure to machine and tool hazards requiring care and attention to safety rules and standards. • Overtime required at periodic intervals to respond to project deadlines. • Must be medically approved to wear respirator protection, which may include being required to be clean-shaven for tight-fitting respirator use only if cross-trained to paint and/or sandblast.
Benefits and Perks
Clark-Reliance is a world class manufacturing company, serving customers in over 120 countries in the power generation, refining, gas processing, and chemical industries. The company is dedicated to supplying the largest and broadest product line in the instrumentation industry for all types of measurement and control. Key acquisitions over the last few decades have solidified Clark-Reliance as a leader in the separation and filtration industries as well.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Disabled/Vet